Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal
2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019
We love it here. You will too.
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
Check out these current opportunities to join our ProviderTrust family.
We are seeking hungry, ambitious and talented leaders ready for an exciting journey. Successful candidates will possess a relentless, growth-oriented “hunter” mindset with an unwavering ambition to contribute to ProviderTrust’s Mission: to help our client reach 100% compliance. You will be responsible for driving growth as well as making direct contact with potential customers to build relationships and to introduce them to our web-based software solutions. Start with us as a Territory Development Representative and have the opportunity to advance your career as a sales professional.
Vendor Care SpecialistVendorCare
We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to convert customer calls into signups for a new vendor program. You will be tasked with placing outbound calls to vendors that are required to signup with our compliance monitoring program and verify contact information.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, curious, and customer-centric Product Manager to join our Product Team and lead a new product for our health plan customers. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the definition and growth of the product and leading ProviderTrust in this segment.