Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal
2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- HSA with employer contribution
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
Check out these current opportunities to join our ProviderTrust family.
Email Marketing LeaderMarketing
The Email Marketing Leader will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing email marketing campaigns across multiple segments and clients to drive conversion. In addition, the Email Marketing Leader will serve as a key member on a cross-functional team to contribute our go-to-market strategy for our newest product innovation. The ideal candidate is passionate about email marketing, telling stories that resonate with audiences, and measuring success to iterate and improve. To achieve success in this role we are looking for someone who wants to leave their mark on something big and own it fully, and willing to be scrappy on a new team with big goals.
Technical Support SpecialistOperations
We are seeking a technically skilled candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the Technical Support position. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.