Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal
2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- HSA with employer contribution
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
Check out these current opportunities to join our ProviderTrust family.
Director of Software DevelopmentDevelopment
ProviderTrust is seeking a talented, servant-leader to lead our software development team comprised of four development teams, an operations team, and a QA team.
We are seeking ambitious and talented leaders ready for an exciting journey. Successful candidates will possess a “hunter mentality,” an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong ambition to contribute to the ProviderTrust Mission. You will be responsible for driving growth as well as direct contact with potential customers to build new relationships and to introduce them to our web-based software solutions.
We are seeking hungry, ambitious and talented leaders ready for an exciting journey. Successful candidates will possess a relentless, growth-oriented “hunter” mindset with an unwavering ambition to contribute to ProviderTrust’s Mission: to help our client reach 100% compliance. You will be responsible for driving growth as well as making direct contact with potential customers to build relationships and to introduce them to our web-based software solutions. Start with us as a Territory Development Representative and have the opportunity to advance your career as a sales professional.