Let’s look at last year.
It’s no secret that 2020 didn’t go as planned. At ProviderTrust, we became (at least for now) a fully remote team, we celebrated our 10th anniversary via Zoom, and we continued pursuing excellence and continuous innovation in our products and services. Even so, we have persevered through a tough time with even tougher people. While the pandemic continues and we all look forward to receiving vaccines, we wanted to take a moment to celebrate all the good that happened in 2020.
Meetings looked a little different this year.
We’ve made an impact.
We were honored with several awards! We are so thankful to have been selected by all the following programs, including:
- 2020 Healthiest Employers of Tennessee awards program in the 2-499 category!
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare #14 in the Supplier/Vendor category
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- The Tennessean: 2020 Top WorkPlace Winners
- America’s Best Startup Employers 2020 finalist
- NBJ – 2020 Best in Business Awards finalist
- NBJ – 2020 Largest Healthcare IT Companies in Nashville (Book of Lists) – #14
- Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020 #240
We’ve celebrated our people.
We also honored some of our amazing team members with their own awards, including:
- The Poured Out Award: Becca Hiller
- The Steadfast Award: Maura Kean
- The Breakthrough Award: Tony Threatt
- The Model Positivity Award: Mike Jones
- The Impact Award: Jodi Murphy
- The Courage Award: Diana Moya (next year it will be called the Mighty Moya Award)
We’ve broadened our horizons.
In addition to adding 20 new teammates in 2020, we also welcomed some new investors. ProviderTrust and Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC (SGE) have partnered to continue growing our business. You can read more about our partnership with SGE here.
We’ve also done a lot of work keeping our products and services up to date, so that each of our partners can continue to contribute to a smarter, safer healthcare. These are the most important 2020 updates for each of our products:
- License Verification History Report in Passport! Our clients have asked for years to be able to pull a historical report of each provider license verification over time. This used to be a time consuming and manual process for our CS team to aggregate every license verification for the provider in question and get the report back to the client. Now, the client can pull this report instantly within Passport!
- We added provider license monitoring and additional reporting capabilities to Dash!
- In VendorProof, we overhauled the user interface for our vendor user base and made a lot of improvements to the user experience. We also added some new features for vendors including exclusion monitoring for their employees, which helps our hospital partners address a key aspect of Medicare Advantage plan requirements for downstream entities.
While this year has been one of hardships, it has also been one of great success for ProviderTrust. We are so thankful for all of our team members, partners, and leadership for their extraordinary strength and dedication to making 2020 a year to remember.