We are excited to announce ProviderTrust is expanding its services to include the new Compliance Integrity Division. Donna Thiel, healthcare compliance veteran, has joined our ranks and will lead the new division. With over 30 years of experience in the post acute care sector, including 15 with one of the nations largest long-term care providers in the industry, she is a perfect fit.
During her tenure, Donna helped navigate a government investigation, negotiate a corporate integrity agreement (CIA) as well as implementing the CIA. She was responsible for the overall compliance of the organization including monitoring quality outcomes and compliance with all federal and state regulations.
“We want to help support Compliance Officers find new ways to reduce the risks, improve their overall compliance and reduce their stress level,” said Donna Thiel, Director of Compliance Integrity.
The Corporate Integrity division is focused on improving the overall compliance health of organizations by assisting compliance officers who are faced with multitudes of government regulations, increasing government scrutiny, and a health care delivery model that is continuously changing.
“Donna has a unique set of skills and experience in having had a lead role during the negotiations and settlement with the DOJ and OIG. We look forward to having Donna share this knowledge with other health care compliance officers to help make their lives easier when navigating this difficult and time intensive situation.” states ProviderTrust Co-founder,” Michael Rosen.
Check out the new division Compliance Integrity Division here.
For more information on Donna:
- Donna has worked in many facets of long-term care including; operations, clinical services, regulatory oversight, information technology and legal. She is also certified in health care compliance.
- The Compliance Integrity Division offers compliance programs guidance, key metrics for compliance, and government investigation/CIA support
- Donna has presented at the American Health Care Association (AHCA) annual conference on HIPAA privacy and security, and at the Health Care Compliance Association’s Compliance Institute on multiple compliance topics over the last five years.
- Donna is also the track chair for the post-acute care track for HCCA’s compliance institute.
- Donna grew up in the LTC industry having spent almost thirty years with the same family of companies.
Written by Michael Rosen, ESQ
ProviderTrust Co-Founder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael brings over 20 years of experience founding and leading risk mitigation businesses, receiving numerous accolades such as: Inc Magazine’s Inc 500 Award and Nashville Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
Connect with Michael on Linkedin