No, not THAT TV lawyer who is constantly hogging the night time airwaves- a healthcare lawyer. As a recovering lawyer myself (still keep my license, but love using it to help me help others stay compliant), I know that I am a big believer as well as follower of certain key healthcare Attorneys and Law firms that specialize in healthcare law.
Best part is, that these Attorneys provide updates and trends FOR FREE. Shocking, right?! No billable hours to learn about a new topic or insight into a new compliance topic or case. Attorneys study the law and actually like to help people understand its impact on their business or risk. News Flash: Its Ok, there are smarter people out there- and they want to help:
Keys to finding the right LawBlog:
1. You don’t have to be a client of the firm to receive the lawblog
2. The Lawblog is not written in legalese. They are written in a voice to inform.
3. No need to think you had to go Law School to understand the content.
4. A good Lawblog will use a case study to help put the relevance in perspective
5. Solo practioners as well as mega giant Law firms provide equally great Lawblogs and content.
I have my go to blogs and am happy to share them with you. Please feel free to contact me by email.
Written by Michael Rosen, ESQ
ProviderTrust Co-Founder, email@example.com
Michael brings over 20 years of experience founding and leading risk mitigation businesses, receiving numerous accolades such as: Inc Magazine’s Inc 500 Award and Nashville Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
Connect with Michael on Linkedin
For Further Reading: