As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases continue to increase around the world, ProviderTrust is committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and ensuring business continuity in service to you, our clients and partners.
We are confident that coronavirus will not significantly impact the accessibility, security, or performance of our product portfolio. Our commitment to our community of users and to keeping healthcare safe for everyone is unwavering. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
Alongside our healthcare clients and partners, we are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our team members.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- Starting Monday, March 16, ProviderTrust will begin a work-from-home mandate and our office will be closed, pending updates and guidance from the CDC and the WHO. As a SaaS company with an extremely strong infrastructure, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually. We anticipate no impact to our service and are confident in our ability to keep the platform running and expanding as usual, with no interruption.
- We have identified a few select team members to be onsite critical, which means their work is both critical to the continuity of business operations and requires onsite presence to fulfill our commitments and service to our clients to ensure no disruption to our healthcare providers in this critical time.
- We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remote if needed and to continue doing their jobs securely. We have increased channels of internal communication, and as always, prioritize communication with you, our clients, so you can remain focused on your business challenges and goals.
- Until further notice, we will not mandate any business travel. Travel will be at the discretion of each team member. For team members that travel, they are required to log their travel on our company travel log and submit a detailed questionnaire to our HR and Compliance leadership so that we can continue to direct the team member on when they can return to the workplace, both for their own safety and for the safety of all of our team members.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizing stations around our office and have increased the frequency of office cleaning.
- We are only accepting the minimum number of visitors to our offices and have canceled all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- We will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organization, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and will adjust our plans accordingly.
To learn more about COVID-19 and other precautions you can take, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
Last update: March 19, 2020