Software Developer Lead
ProviderTrust is seeking talented software developers at our Lincoln, NE and Nashville, TN offices to join our growing healthcare SaaS organization. As a member of the software engineering team, the successful candidate will work on emerging technologies to enhance ProviderTrust’s existing products and to develop innovative new products and solutions.
Will be a vital member of small project teams and play a critical role in driving projects to success. Will collaborate with other team members to provide best of breed solutions to ProviderTrust’s national client-base. ProviderTrust employees also benefit from a professional development process that helps employees work towards their career goals and take advantage of numerous opportunities for professional advancement within the organization.
Lincoln, NE and Nashville, TN
- BS or MS degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Experience with an object-oriented language (C++, Java, C#, etc)
- The ability to work efficiently in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Experience in Web/Internet technologies
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success as well as strong work ethic
- Experience delivering solutions using relational databases
- Knowledge of basic TCP/IP networking concepts preferred
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Groovy, Python, Perl) is a plus
- An understanding of distributed/concurrent programming is preferred
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus programs
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Stock option program
- Dental, Disability and life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.