Vendor monitoring and data collection are challenging areas of healthcare compliance. But vendor networks remain a significant source of risk to your organization.
What does “good” even look like here? In this checklist, we explain best practices for your vendor monitoring and data collection processes and provide a simple way for you to evaluate your current state.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Current regulations and exceptions for providing telehealth during COVID-19
- Considerations for how to quickly start telehealth services for your organization
- The unique challenges of provider verification from primary sources under emergency declarations
- Where to find the latest government resources and response kits
- A comprehensive approach to credentialing providers and ensuring patient safety
- Options for verifying volunteers and providers from out of state if you are located in a COVID-19 hotspot