Telehealth and telemedicine practices have quickly expanded to address the needs of patients in a virtual setting during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this guide, we will provide some tips for how to adapt to the changing environment in response to COVID-19, and describe some of the unique opportunities and challenges of the credentialing process for delivering telehealth under emergency guidelines.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Current regulations and exceptions for providing telehealth during COVID-19
- Considerations for how to quickly start telehealth services for your organization
- The unique challenges of provider verification from primary sources under emergency declarations
- Where to find the latest government resources and response kits
- A comprehensive approach to credentialing providers and ensuring patient safety
- Options for verifying volunteers and providers from out of state if you are located in a COVID-19 hotspot