ProviderTrust is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Tennessee located in the heart of downtown Nashville. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality that they strive to provide.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
Because of this growth and our passion to ensure that it continues for many years, we are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to convert customer calls into signups for a new vendor program. You will be tasked with placing outbound calls to vendors that are required to signup with our compliance monitoring program and verify contact information.
- Contact vendors by telephone to verify contact information.
- Provide education to vendors regarding the new compliance monitoring requirements.
- Provide pricing details
- Handle customer questions
- Input vendor information and call details into the computer system
- Conduct walkthroughs for the signup process
- Answer telephone calls from vendors who are responding to letters and questions regarding the signup process
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
Education and Experience
- College degree
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Product knowledge
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and management
- Stress tolerance
- High energy levels
What It’s Like To Work Here:
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work:
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2018)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2018)
To apply please click here