ProviderTrust empowers safer healthcare for patients, providers, and payers by leveraging always-accurate compliance intelligence. Founded in 2010 in Nashville, TN, ProviderTrust creates comprehensive solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to continuously monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. Our solutions monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials, and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions.
ProviderTrust monitors and verifies compliance and credential issues across the healthcare ecosystem, connecting vital intelligence to the moments and workflows you need it most. From OIG exclusions to licenses and credentials, our healthcare monitoring and verification platform goes beyond good enough.
The Content Specialist will be responsible for content development in support of the greater Marketing team’s objectives. While an integral member of the Content team, the Content Specialist will also serve as a key member of a cross-functional market segment team to contribute to messaging, product marketing, and sales support strategies. The ideal candidate is passionate about copywriting, editing, and thinking outside of the box to bring complicated content to life.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer, critical thinker, and content marketer who has experience creatively telling stories in various media. You are capable of breaking down difficult topics for broad audiences, excited by producing many types of written content, and would excel at leveraging your storytelling skills across the organization’s multiple growth segments. You’re looking to be part of a small but talented Content team that powers both brand awareness and lead generation activities for an ever-evolving healthcare market.
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing (healthcare preferred, but not required) or comparable experience (i.e. journalism, PR, ghostwriting, editing, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience executing an array of content projects
- Ability to manage several content marketing programs or projects running at the same time
- Strong passion for written communication that includes copywriting, proofing, editing, and publishing
- Exceptional project management and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of content production process, considerations, and best practices
- Experience interfacing with prospects, customers, partners, and outside resources for content collaboration
- Experience working with product, sales, and/or client success counterparts on a cross-functional team is a plus
- Working understanding of inbound marketing principles, marketing automation strategy, lead nurturing, content distribution, and/or digital marketing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Content Writing & Editing: As a strong writer and editor, you will support our organization in written content creation, including website copy, customer case studies, articles, interactive guides, whitepapers, and more. The ideal candidate practices professional-level writing, works well with deadlines, is a critical thinker, and sees every new topic as an exciting new challenge.
- Relationship Building: The role is naturally collaborative with internal departments to ensure that content marketing strategies support the goals of the marketing team, our B2B market segments, and the company. The ideal candidate is also comfortable working with external sources and resources to help strengthen our position as thought leaders in the marketplace.
- Content Development & Preparation: This role will work closely with subject matter experts both inside and outside of ProviderTrust to stay ahead of market trends, consistently brainstorming and curating relevant topics to address evolving market needs.
- Creative Content Delivery: This role will work closely with other members of the Content team to think outside-of-the-box for content delivery, choosing the best content format to elevate the message or story. This role is creative by nature and requires vision and collaboration to deliver high-quality content to the market.
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)