Content Strategy Manager, Health Plans
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
The Content Strategy Manager will be responsible for owning and leading ProviderTrust’s content marketing strategy for our Health Plan segment, an emerging and critical market for our company. In addition, the Content Strategy Manager will serve as a key member on a cross-functional Health Plan team to contribute to our go-to-market strategy, product roadmap, and sales support. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating and managing a content roadmap, telling compelling stories within healthcare, and engaging broad audiences in support of our Health Plan segment goals. To achieve success in this role we are looking for someone who wants to leave their mark on something big and own it fully, and willing to be scrappy on a new team with big goals.
The ideal candidate is an incredible storyteller, leader, intrapreneur, strategist, and marketer who loves organizing various inputs to create a compelling story and choose the best medium to bring it to life. You are enthusiastic about creating content, building relationships with industry leaders, leveraging your project management skills across the organization’s largest growth opportunities, and driving attention (and motivated action) through creative disruption. You’re looking to be part of a dynamic Marketing team and a passionate cross-functional Health Plan team that dreams big, fails fast, and strives to achieve collaboratively.
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing and strategy (healthcare preferred)
- 2+ years of experience building, managing, and/or executing a content roadmap
- Interest and experience working within the health plan market specifically
- Ability to manage several content marketing programs or projects running at the same time
- Exceptional project management and communication skills including team delegation, follow up, and review
- Solid understanding of content production, inbound marketing principles, marketing automation strategy, lead nurturing, content distribution, remarketing/retargeting, digital conversion, online customer acquisition, and consumer lifecycle stages
- Strong passion for written communication that includes copywriting, proofing, editing, and publishing.
- Experience working with product, sales, and/or client success counterparts on a cross-functional team
- Active social listening and engagement to understand and develop target market theories and action plans for new content development and segmented messaging for health plans
- Strong knowledge of content production process, considerations, and best practices
- Working knowledge of campaign marketing strategies and campaign development process
- A willingness to fail fast, pivot, and try something new!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy: The Content Strategy Manager is responsible for the overall health plan content strategy, including content curation and creation, implementing a distribution plan, and evaluating engagement for the Health Plan segment. As part of a dynamic cross-functional Health Plan team, you will be responsible for our brand narrative and voice to the payor market.
- Thought Leadership: The Content Strategy Manager will also be responsible for our brand positioning and thought leadership strategies in the Health Plan segment. You will be responsible for developing content partnerships in the payor space, building an industry faculty to influence messaging, narrative, and tone.
- Content Roadmap: The Content Strategy Manager will be responsible for creating, managing, and executing a content roadmap for the Health Plan segment. You will also be responsible for working cross-functionally, gathering input and ideation to inform the stories our marketing team needs to tell, determining the assets and mediums that best deliver high-quality content to the target market.
- Production Management: Within the marketing team, you will be responsible for continuously aligning production resources and strategy with the Content Strategy Manager for our Provider Segment and with our Brand Manager (who oversees our design function) to ensure we have a smooth, efficient, and scalable content production process that meets both our team and company goals.
- Collaboration: The role is also naturally collaborative with internal departments to ensure that content marketing strategies support the goals of the marketing team, the Health Plan segment, and the company. In addition, you will collaborate with external faculty and thought leaders to ensure our message is well-received in the market.
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- 401k with employer match
- HSA with employer contribution
- Stock option program
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2019)