ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality they strive to provide.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Data and Monitoring Team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in growing and supporting our data needs while operating in a flexible and vibrant team culture.
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed in and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- 401k with employer match
- Stock option program
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2018)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2018)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, document, and assist in the creation of data models in support of dashboards and reports
- Lead the design and creation of data visualizations and reports for internal use
- Define and refine stakeholder needs through requirement gathering and iterative designs
- Develop, document, and implement ETL procedures for new data sources
- Maintain, expand, and improve current data warehouse environment
- 3+ years of experience designing or building data visualizations
- 3+ years experience with Tableau, Sisense, Power BI or a similar visualization tool
- 3+ years experience with query development and relational database technologies
- 3+ years experience with data warehouse and relational database concepts
- Strong SQL proficiency
- Experience with AWS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
To apply please click here.