ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality that they strive to provide.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
As the Director of Product at ProviderTrust, you will be the primary driver of our product(s) vision. You will develop product strategies with our team of Product Managers and drive them from inception to delivery and beyond to ultimately provide differentiated and profitable solutions that delight our customers and position us strongly in the market.
You will lead and coach our team of Product Managers and foster an environment of innovation and with a bias toward action. To align and execute product strategies, this role is inherently cross-functional and requires a high level of collaboration internally with sales, marketing, client success, development, and data and monitoring as well as with our customers and partners.
- Set the vision and strategic direction for our customer-facing products (currently Passport, VendorProof, and ExlusionCheck) in the market and vs. competitors
- Lead and develop our strong product team (team of 5) across Product Management, Design and QA, challenging and supporting them to be successful and deliver results
- Establish an on-going product roadmap consistent with the strategic direction of the company and incorporating broad input from the business
- Establish proper measures of performance with which to evaluate and continuously adapt the Product function
- Identify resource requirements to achieve success and manage a budget
- Establish client relationships and mechanisms for continued customer input into development roadmaps
Traits and experiences we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and a bias toward action
- A customer focus
- Deep healthcare experience, preferably across segments
- Led a SaaS product team in healthcare, preferably in a closely related space to ours
- A demonstrated interest in new technologies and trends
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing high performing teams
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of experience with 10+ years in product management
- 7+ years working in Software Technology in agile oriented Product Management
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing product management team(s) utilizing and leveraging best practices and processes
- Strong experience with Product Management tools
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work:
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2018)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2018)
To apply please click here