Enterprise Account Manager
ProviderTrust empowers safer healthcare for patients, providers, and payers by leveraging always-accurate compliance intelligence. Founded in 2010 in Nashville, TN, ProviderTrust creates comprehensive solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to continuously monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. Our solutions monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials, and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions.
ProviderTrust monitors and verifies compliance and credential issues across the healthcare ecosystem, connecting vital intelligence to the moments and workflows you need it most. From OIG exclusions to licenses and credentials, our healthcare monitoring and verification platform goes beyond good enough.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager responsible for the post sales relationships with ProviderTrust’s valued clients ensuring retention and growth through meaningful engagement with key account decision makers. A strong Enterprise Account Manager will possess demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry and a proven ability to excel in balancing customer needs with company business objectives. This role requires a strong strategic mindset that is client focused and driven to discover opportunities to guide clients on how to receive maximum value from their ProviderTrust products.
- 3-5+ years of experience in account/client management with demonstrated success in driving strategy and growth
- Healthcare experience required; Health Plan and/or Provider background preferred
- Strong results working with healthcare related data and technology and hands on experience managing SaaS preferred
- BA, BS, or Master’s degree in business healthcare administration or other healthcare related field preferred
- Proven success in nurturing existing customer relationships, highlighting product/service value and uncovering growth opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, both internally and with clients, strategic account planning and direction in driving – account retention, growth, and the demonstration of value
- Be passionate about nurturing and growing relationships throughout the client’s organizational structure with a focus on executive level development
- Actively support the Implementation team and clients through the onboarding process to consult and guide on best practices, contract scope/revenue execution, and ensure timely delivery of measurable outcomes
- Prioritize and advocate for client needs elevating issues that will have the most impact on client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Serve as the Voice of the Client driving ProviderTrust products and services to innovation that meets market demands
- Partner closely with Business Development in identifying, scoping, and closing new growth opportunities within your client portfolio
- Maintain and analyze client metrics that highlight risk exposure and client account health and develop strategies from it
- Be highly adaptable in approach and demeanor to match the shifting demands of different situations through issue resolutions
- Develop and deliver clear and concise client communications that convey an understanding of how developing healthcare and compliance monitoring trends advance the client’s strategies and workflows
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)