First Impressions Coordinator
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking a hard-working, uber-organized, highly relational individual to join our People Operations team. As First Impressions Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating a best-in-class experience for our ProviderTrust team and visitors.
- 2+ years of office management/operations experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as an understanding of collaboration tools like Google Drive, Slack, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Positive attitude and approach to new challenges in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task with exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Willingness to take on and learn new things with a can-do attitude
- Ability to stay cool under pressure and keep things light while managing multiple priorities
- Willingness to work after-hours and occasional weekends as needed for events
- You thrive in dynamic, creative, collaborative environments.
- You love interacting with people and love making others feel welcome when they come into your home or space.
- You are meticulous about details, planning and timeliness, are well organized and thorough, and nothing makes you happier than a clean inbox, desk, and office.
- You are willing to dig in and tackle what needs to be done – no matter what the task.
- You welcome feedback and appreciate its value in helping to grow.
- You are able to multitask and change directions instantly if needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Onsite hours: 8:00am-5:00pm and periodic evening events
- Manage the onsite office operations including liaising with property and janitorial management, arranging maintenance where necessary
- Welcome and greet team members and office visitors
- Assist with company-wide and team events like our field day, holiday party, and one-off events
- Ensure supplies are stocked up, e.g. snacks, coffee, paper, toner, cleaning products
- Think creatively about ways to improve office operations
- Ensure the space is clean and tidy, including meeting rooms, kitchen, reception area, common spaces, and desks
- Collect and distribute mail
- Monitor printer (paper, toner, functionality) and other office technology such as the AV equipment in the conference rooms and event rooms
- Light IT support troubleshooting conference room/AV problems
- Manage office assets
- Assist with accounts receivable
- Book team member travel and assist with expense reporting
- Help with Special Projects as needed
What It’s Like To Work Here
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- 401k with employer match
- Stock option program
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2019)