Graphic Design Intern
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team on multiple design projects including social media content creation, brand style guides, visual style guides, custom graphics, digital ads, email marketing assets, creating logos, and more. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing their design skills as part of a fast-growing technology company and a dynamic marketing team that dreams big, fails fast, and strives to achieve collaboratively. We’re looking for a teammate that is positive, adventurous, and creative that has strong communication skills, is willing to ask questions, knows how to hustle, loves team collaboration and is flexible, yet coachable.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Proficiency in with Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint)
- Strong typography skills required
- Knowledge of HTML preferred
- Video skills a plus
- Photography knowledge a plus
- Be able to work 15-20 hours a week
- Candidates should be able to think creatively, have strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Portfolio of previous projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design brand assets while working within established brand guidelines
- Support the Brand Manager in executing creative concepts and strategies
- Work with the creative team to create on-brand graphics to help elevate the aesthetic and brand voice
- Create presentations using InDesign & Powerpoint
- Source photos for various presentations
- Assist in preparing photo files
- Collaborate within the marketing team
- Execute designs for marketing campaigns across social channels
- Design and create content for emails, social platforms, marketing collateral, presentations, etc.
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- 401k with employer match
- Stock option program
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2019)