HITRUST Project Manager
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payers. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking a HITRUST Project Manager to join our Compliance, Legal, and Security team. The HITRUST Project Manager will play a crucial role in helping ProviderTrust achieve HITRUST certification in 2023 for our cloud hosted solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful gap remediation and audit preparation to achieve the HITRUST certification.
- College Degree in Technology or Business related fields is preferred
- Basic knowledge of common IT and security concepts
- Project management tools, processes, techniques, and methodologies
- Proven experience with projects and programs related to IT implementations for Infrastructure
- Experience in facilitating change, and cross-team collaboration
- Experience with IT environment certifications or audit experience, standards, policies, and procedures is strongly preferred (HITRUST, SOC, NIST, or other)
- Hands on experience managing projects of increasing complexity
- PMP, CISA, CIA, CISM, or CISSP preferred
- Certification is strongly recommended
- Agile methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to multitask
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Remote friendly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage project timeline, define key tasks, and work with stakeholders to determine and define task owners
- Drive the execution of tasks as outlined in the project management plan and actively manage project risk
- Manage the collection of HITRUST required evidence and maintain oversight of ongoing evidence collection throughout HITRUST certification
- Establish and maintain team member and project stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communicates effectively
- Ensure successful delivery of milestones
- Deliver against audit timelines and manage audit deliverables
- Meet frequently with control owners to educate teams on required control activities as it relates to HITRUST compliance
- Identify and communicate internal and external audit risk through the collection and analysis of internal control evidence
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Free medical, dental, and vision for you; PT pays 100% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)