Implementation Consultant, Client Manager
ProviderTrust empowers safer healthcare for patients, providers, and payers by leveraging always-accurate compliance intelligence. Founded in 2010 in Nashville, TN, ProviderTrust creates comprehensive solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to continuously monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. Our solutions monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials, and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions.
ProviderTrust monitors and verifies compliance and credential issues across the healthcare ecosystem, connecting vital intelligence to the moments and workflows you need it most. From OIG exclusions to licenses and credentials, our healthcare monitoring and verification platform goes beyond good enough.
We are seeking an Implementation Consultant / Client Relationship Manager that has a distinct passion for driving client success, project and program management, adoption, and growth. The ideal candidate will be proactive, creative, well-organized, able to prioritize, and able to work well within hospital systems and vendor relations. Your exceptional communication skills and proven ability to effectively manage, influence, and consult with clients will be utilized to help oversee different initiatives, monitor their progress to completion, and ensure expectations are met with clients to achieve optimal success.
- Experience managing healthcare-related projects and familiarity with the healthcare vendor and/or procurement industry
- Formal project management training and actual real-life experience in managing programs is a must
- Three years’ experience with direct responsibility in project management and managing cross department implementation
- Ability to produce accurate and precise work, detect discrepancies and resolve discrepancies all while meeting deadlines
- Proven success in multiple project implementations
- Expert in the presentation of project needs, scope, status, solution and results
- Proven skills in data analysis and presentation of data
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to manage and participate in several projects at the same time
- Proficiency with MS Office skills (Visio, Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) SharePoint required
- Consulting experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the vendor implementation across departments, to include Compliance, Risk, Finance and Procurement to ensure alignment with project deliverables and milestones
- Create and continually monitor implementation deliverables and maintain project plan(s) as needed
- Provide ongoing training for clients and internal associates during implementation
- Resolve any issues brought forward during the implementation period and communicate these issues to internal/external stakeholders and account managers
- Assist in creating special processes for clients in collaboration with other teams needed
- Maintain the scope, schedule, and quality of the implementation project in their specific application area or team
- Set clear expectations for team members, including defining what they should do at each phase of the project
- Identify and communicate any risks to meeting the project timeline and budget
- Ability to travel to client corporate offices during implementation period is a must, to establish the cross departments relationships we need to ensure successful implementation
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)