Implementation Project Manager
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking an Implementation Project Manager that has a distinct passion for SaaS solutions which drive value, adoption, and growth. This person is highly organized, skilled in keeping multiple projects on track, and creative. Your exceptional communication skills and proven ability to effectively manage, influence, and consult with clients will be utilized to help develop and maintain a lasting partnership and successful product experience.
- Undergraduate degree preferred, ideally in a business or technical field.
- 5+ years of work experience in a project-based role, preferably at a SaaS-focused company.
- Experience in an IT and/or healthcare environment is a plus.
- PMP credential is a plus
- Extra bonus points for experience with ERP systems.
- Experience using data to drive better decision-making and/or process improvement.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, with experience communicating with varying levels of an organization.
- Passion for keeping other people organized and on track.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with different timelines simultaneously, while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to engage various technical and non-technical customer teams.
5-10% travel required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and execute full project life-cycle of client implementations, from pre-rollout planning & preparation through handoff to support team.
- Define & manage project plans with specific focus on project documentation, issue management, change requests and change management.
- Manage relationships and expectations for internal and external stakeholders through regular touch-bases, progress reports/updates, and on-site meetings as needed.
- Regularly engage key internal and external stakeholders to keep all aspects of project implementations focused and completed on time.
- Use data and research to manage, develop, and optimize implementation processes and tools.
- Coordinate implementation requests (technical and non-technical) and resolve project issues with internal and external project teams.
- Collaborate, internally and externally, to develop creative implementation strategies
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement. To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- 401k with employer match
- HSA with employer contribution
- Stock option program
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2019)