ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality that they strive to provide.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Integration Engineer to evolve and refine the integration solutions we have in place as well as tackle the ones we have yet to see. If you like working with data and leveraging everything from infrastructure (aws), code (python), and open solutions to move, transform, and understand it, then this may be the opportunity for you!
What It’s Like To Work Here
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
- BS or MS degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- The ability to work efficiently and lead yourself in a fluid environment
- Experience moving and transforming data between disparate systems
- Experience with standing up and maintaining ETL tools (eg: Talend, Airflow, Spark, Glue, etc…)
- Experience and a demonstrable in depth understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Scripting experience, preferably with Python
- Experience with standing up AWS services (eg: EC2, RDS, ECS, etc…) a plus! Strong interest in doing so – a must!
- Work on site at Nashville location
- Work with the Data, Analytics, and Operations team to understand integration needs
- Evolve, refine, and contribute to current Integration implementations
- Provide solutions and implementations for new Integration opportunities
- Work with the Operations team to maintain and create infrastructure for existing and new Integration implementations
- Streamline the Integration/ETL development/change process through the implementation of CI/CD pipelines
- Provide guidance around the Integration/ETL development process
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work:
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2017)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2017)
To apply please click here.