ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality that they strive to provide.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
As the License Verification Coordinator, you will be responsible for the daily oversight of ProviderTrust’s license verification product. This product is responsible for delivering primary source verifications, expiring license notifications, and impaired license tracking for our clients. You will be collaborating with our Product Support Specialist to monitor the overall health of this product and ensure our clients are receiving the highest quality verification results.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for our license verification product, cultivating a detailed understanding of the license issuers and types that we monitor each day
- As the license verification SME, field internal questions from our Client Success and Sales teams to promote a clear understanding of the product’s core functions
- Interface with the license verification team to ensure client commitments can be met within defined SLAs
- Manage and maintain license data to support a comprehensive representation of the healthcare licensing universe
- Provide support in product QA testing as needed
- Identify and articulate product improvements to stakeholders based on internal and external user feedback
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in healthcare
- Proven ability to quickly learn, understand, and adopt new technologies & tools
- Comfortable engaging with various technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrate attention to the smallest of details
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and desire for success
- Ability to function and thrive in an unstructured environment
- Familiarity with medical provider credentialing a plus
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work:
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2018)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2018)
To apply please click here.