ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality they strive to provide.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, curious, and customer-centric Product Manager to join our Product Team and lead a new product for our health plan customers. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the definition and growth of the product and leading ProviderTrust in this segment.
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed in and extend beyond our organization
Who We’re Looking For:
As a Product Manager, your endless curiosity drives you to build great products and services. You love sitting down with customers and prospects to understand their pains, gains, job responsibilities and can turn that into product vision and small iterable steps of value. You’re able to work closely with development engaging them in the problems and opportunities of our customers in order to define what we can deliver. You partner closely with Sales, Client Success, and Marketing to ensure they have everything they need in order to sell, support, and promote your product.
- Engage customers through interviews to define product vision, features, and releases
- Manage the entire product life-cycle from conception, requirements definition, development, testing, launch and maintain / improve, with frequent client communication and adjustment along the way
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designers in discovery and research defining updates and improvements
- Run sprints with your development team by writing stories, managing the backlog and leading refinement, planning, daily stand-up, and retro meetings
- Communicate product vision, roadmap, and releases to the Sales, Client Success, Marketing, and Leadership teams.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to define and execute messaging, positioning, key benefits, target customers etc.
- Assist in the sales process and account reviews as needed by Sales & Client Success
- Define and analyze product metrics that help the growth of the product
Nice to Haves & Suggested Experience:
- 2+ years as a Software Product Manager
- Experience in healthcare, particularly with health plans
- Familiarity with APIs, good documentation & Enterprise Integrations
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work:
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2017)
To apply please click here.