Product Marketing Director
ProviderTrust empowers safer healthcare for patients, providers, and payers by leveraging always-accurate compliance intelligence. Founded in 2010 in Nashville, TN, ProviderTrust creates comprehensive solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to continuously monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. Our solutions monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials, and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions.
ProviderTrust monitors and verifies compliance and credential issues across the healthcare ecosystem, connecting vital intelligence to the moments and workflows you need it most. From OIG exclusions to licenses and credentials, our healthcare monitoring and verification platform goes beyond good enough.
The Product Marketing Director will be responsible for owning and leading ProviderTrust’s product marketing strategy and contributing to the development of product positioning, messaging, and differentiation to help build awareness and engagement with our customers and target markets. In addition, the Product Marketing Director will serve as a key member of our Commercial team to contribute to our go-to-market strategy and growth objectives.
The ideal candidate is an incredible mobilizer, strategist, and marketer looking to leave their mark on something big and own it fully. You will lead the mobilization and communication of our GTM strategy as new products and capabilities are launched by working across functions (product, marketing, sales, account management, implementations, support and client success) to ensure our teams can accurately and effectively communicate, sell and deliver new capabilities created by our product & engineering teams.
By developing a deep understanding the needs of our industry, customers, products, and roadmap, you will own the GTM and product marketing functions to ensure they are effective and optimized – building more compelling messaging and value propositions, differentiating ProviderTrust against the competition, informing our pricing strategy & analysis alongside our Commercial team, and enabling both sellers and channel partners to win and more effectively launch products to fuel our next chapter of growth.
A successful product marketing strategy for our next chapter at ProviderTrust will result in executed product launches that generate pipeline opportunity (and revenue), a packaging & pricing strategy that claims and enables measured enterprise value, and a well-educated organization on competitive differentiation and how we win v. competition.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing (healthcare preferred, not required)
- 2+ years of experience directly building and managing a team is preferred. The role has 1 direct report.
- 2+ years of experience leading, directing, and/or executing product marketing strategy.
- Interest and/or experience working within the healthcare Provider and Payer markets specifically.
- Experience developing and leading go-to-market plans for complex products or product portfolios.
- Experience in SaaS product offering, packaging & pricing.
- Ability to manage several product marketing programs or projects running at the same time
- Results-oriented with an ability to bridge strategic thinking and marketing operations excellence.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills including team delegation, follow up, and review
- Proven ability to establish trusted business relationships across business units, gain consensus and drive action from a large, diverse set of global stakeholders
- A self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and who wants to roll up their sleeves to identify problems and find solutions.
- Experience working with product, sales, and/or client success counterparts on a cross-functional team
- A willingness to fail fast, pivot, and try something new!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Go-To-Market Strategy & Coordination: You will lead the mobilization and communication of our GTM strategy and launch new products by working across functions (product, marketing, sales, account management, implementations, support and client success) to ensure our sellers, and channel partners can accurately and effectively communicate, sell and deliver new capabilities.
- Packaging, Positioning, Pricing and Differentiation: The Product Marketing Director will be responsible for our product packaging, positioning and differentiation strategies in the Payer and Provider segments, while also contributing significantly to our pricing strategy. You and your team will be responsible for leading and executing strategic initiatives such as product and market launch processes, pricing, packaging and market intelligence, by collaborating extensively across the company.
- Product Roadmap Input: You will provide input into the prioritization of product features based on evidence-based market knowledge (client requests, industry trends, etc.)
- Market & Competitive Intelligence: You will maintain an in-depth knowledge of our compliance monitoring category and competitors, managing competitor battlecards, documenting competitor pricing strategy to inform our differentiation and leading market research efforts to analyze how customers buy and users adopt our products, and the value they derive from them.
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)