ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
As the Product Operations lead at ProviderTrust, you’ll help the Product team support the rest of the organization as we make updates and improvements to our Passport product. Your ultimate outcome is to ensure that members in Client Success, Sales, Marketing, and Development know or have access to product knowledge that they need to successfully do their job. To achieve this you’ll be responsible for understanding how the Passport product works from a technical perspective, translating functionality to Client Success, Sales, Marketing, and Development.
Suggested Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of professional experience creating or supporting mature software.
- At least 2 years of professional experience owning process improvement strategies
- Ability to effectively write technical documentation and simplify for non-technical people.
- A knack for understanding how software products work and a love for training and educating people about them.
- Familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Trello, Amplitude, Invision, Zendesk, and Salesforce.
- Familiarity with APIs, SFTP, & SSO integrations.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continual process improvement to increase product capability knowledge.
- Document product capabilities, write internal and external release notes, and communicate updates and releases to CS, Sales, Marketing, and Development.
- Support Client Success & Sales on calls with clients and prospects around technical implementations.
- Triage and troubleshoot tier 3 support questions from Client Success.
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement. To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- 401k with employer match
- HSA with employer contribution
- Stock option program
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2019)