ProviderTrust empowers safer healthcare for patients, providers, and payers by leveraging always-accurate compliance intelligence. Founded in 2010 in Nashville, TN, ProviderTrust creates comprehensive solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to continuously monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. Our solutions monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials, and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions.
ProviderTrust monitors and verifies compliance and credential issues across the healthcare ecosystem, connecting vital intelligence to the moments and workflows you need it most. From OIG exclusions to licenses and credentials, our healthcare monitoring and verification platform goes beyond good enough.
We are seeking a seasoned Product Owner to oversee end-to-end product delivery within ProviderTrust’s development cycle. You will be the primary contact between the development scrum teams, user experience, product management, and stakeholders. You will manage the roadmap by determining how to specify and document features to meet client and business needs and find ways to deliver on time and under budget. A strong sense of ownership, resilience, drive to have an impact, humility, and entrepreneurial spirit are musts.
The Product Owner will work primarily with our data-centric development squad and Data Services teams. They take business and technical needs and convert them to actionable features and user stories for the teams. They need to work to understand how our data works and is used by our internal verifiers and customers. A key part of this role will be to optimize product outcomes through rigorous requirement gathering and data analytics.
The PO also will partner with the Data Product Operations team to evaluate and, where possible, improve our existing data processes, particularly in the areas of speed to process our data. Additionally, the PO will also work with one of our data-centric development squads to improve our ability to process our data and ensure its proper management in our systems. The work of the PO will not be limited to the Data teams, but will interact across our development squads and with the other Product Owners on the Product Delivery team.
- 3+ years experience as Product Owner or in a similar role in product development
- Experience working with data and data-oriented products
- Proficient in user-centered design principles
- Proficient in agile development principles
- Familiarity with the development of healthcare SAAS and data applications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with growth-minded companies is a plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Able to drop into situations and create order to navigate toward solutions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the product strategy and vision continually guide the product development team’s roadmap and execution
- Collaborate with Product Leadership to elicit business requirements to design, plan, and execute feature needs.
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize based on changing requirements
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written (product documentation, feature creation, user stories, acceptance criteria)
- Oversee and be responsible for the development stages and participate in refinement, planning, review, and release
- Create transparency to all levels of the Organization on backlog delivery status and risks by creating and socializing intuitive and simple artifacts
- Hybrid work model. Work onsite at our Nashville office 3 days per week
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)