Product Support Specialist
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Data Services Team in an entry level Support Specialist role. As a Support Specialist, you’ll be a key contributor to the continued growth of ProviderTrust’s license monitoring services. If you’re a stickler for the rules and have an eye for the smallest of details, this role may be for you.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interest in new technologies and tools
- Comfortable with complex problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible depending on team priorities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute daily Quality Assurance checks to ensure primary source license verifications align with ProviderTrust business rules.
- Coordinate with the Monitoring Operations team to ensure verification SLAs are being met.
- Be a point of contact for license monitoring related questions escalated from our Client Success team.
- Actively contribute to the evolution of our license verification ecosystem by identifying opportunities for improved client experience, product enhancements, and internal processes.
- Cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the license monitoring workflow
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- 401k with employer match
- Stock option program
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2019