ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality that they strive to provide.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
We are seeking hungry, ambitious, and talented leaders ready for an exciting journey. Successful candidates will possess a “hunter mentality,” an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong ambition to contribute to ProviderTrust’s Mission: to help our clients reach 100% compliance with ease. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth through measured sales bookings with prospects as well as customers. The target market you pursue will be the healthcare provider segment focusing on organizations with over 3,000 employees. The profile of these companies will be hospitals and health systems, post-acute organizations, and other healthcare companies delivering direct patient care. You will initiate, build, and cultivate relationships with key buyers and influencers that ultimately yields measured revenue growth.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with existing accounts to ensure that customer service needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities
- Develop new client relationships and a large network for future sales
- Give dynamic sales presentations demonstrating value based on discovered customer needs
- Work closely with team members to develop and implement SaaS sales strategies and achieve sales goals
- Demonstrate an organized, repeatable process for achieving sales objectives
- Develop deep knowledge of the products and clients to guide them to product solutions while keeping aware of evolving product features
- Update and management of sales contact tracking system on a daily basis
- College degree
- 4+ years’ experience in the sales of software, healthcare services, or SaaS – selling to the healthcare community is ideal
- A strong understanding of value-based selling methods
- Proficient with typical applications, CRM, and web meeting tools
- Ability to utilize sales data to improve performance
- Proven ability to close deals with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals in excess of 1M per year
- Must be proficient and effective in cold-calling, have strong “hunter” sales skills, and have excellent phone canvassing skills
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to give presentations
- Must have “complex, multi-level” sales experience including C-suite level sales
Compensation and Benefits:
- Incentive and commission compensation plan
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Stock option program
- Dental, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Growth opportunities
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup and open floor plan
- Monthly happy hours and company celebrations
To apply please click here.