Quality Experience Analyst
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payers. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, friendly, and highly motivated Quality Experience (QX) Analyst to join our Quality Experience team. The successful candidate will bring a spirit of openness and a willingness to learn and pivot in a context of constant change.
As a QX Analyst, you view yourself as an explorer, helping to shine a light on the problems lurking in the shadows. You are someone who is comfortable dwelling in uncertainty and holding doubt open, understanding, as Sensei Bolton has taught us, that “problems hide in the cracks between our assumptions and beliefs”. You have an empathy for the user experience and understand that quality is a user’s perception of the value of your product. You’re an experimenter that attempts every conceivable situation and detail and can provide clear reporting when the results threaten value. You’re an innovator who relishes finding and implementing new technologies to make testing more efficient and thorough. And you’re a builder who seeks to put in place strong foundations in how we do things so that we’re always improving over time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use of context-driven approaches/techniques and appropriate testing tools to facilitate deep testing and quality assessment
- Work closely with engineering and product to develop plans for the type and levels of testing for a given release
- Assist in root cause analysis with client-facing issues
- Ability to clearly communicate and collaborate within a cross-functional team
- Assist in the planning, creation, and execution of automated checks
- Empathize and view the product through our users’ lenses to elevate product quality
- Participation in the scrum, planning, and refinement meetings, helping create testable acceptance criteria and encouraging introspection on a project through problem awareness
- Understanding of Agile frameworks, context-driven testing methodologies, and exploratory testing approaches are a plus
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Free medical, dental, and vision for you; PT pays 100% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)