Director of Sales
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking an experienced sales leader to drive sales growth, coach performance and lead a team of dynamic sales professionals in our growing healthcare SaaS organization. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales/management experience to the next level. You must be a sharp, energetic, and detail-oriented person who is passionate about implementing solutions that transform the healthcare landscape.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Minimum of 3 years experience in coaching and leading sales performers
- Record of teams meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with both inside and outside sales with a key focus on lead generation and outbound prospecting
- SalesForce experience
- Passion, drive and desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
- Required to be based in Nashville and work from office
- Set a high bar of performance and hold team members accountable to activity and productivity
- A senior and expert presence in client and prospect facing meetings
- Identify and unlock potential in sales team, leading as a recruiter, coach and developer of top talent
- Own net new bookings
- Work with Market Development leadership, organizational leadership, practice leaders and others to identify market trends, improve ProviderTrust positioning and scale those efforts across the team
- Ability to travel, as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Director of Sales, you’ll be responsible for the sales pipeline and sales performance of ProviderTrust. Accountable to and working closely with the Market Development Executive, this position provides an opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company and help shape and scale the sales organization. This individual will be in a key client-facing role and be accountable for new sales bookings; building, managing and developing a high-performance SaaS sales team; creating a methodical, data driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline; and help close enterprise-level deals across all industry verticals.
What It’s Like To Work Here
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
Competitive base salary and incentive package
401k with employer match
Stock option program
Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
Dog-friendly – WOOF!
Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2019)