Sales Executive, Payers
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payers. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
The Payer Sales Executive will have a deep understanding of the healthcare Payer marketplace and will have experience in successfully selling directly to Payer organizations. The right candidate will have experience selling progressive SaaS tools, healthcare data, as well as experience in understanding the provider as seen through the eyes of health plans.
Suggested Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years’ sales experience. Complex sales, solution selling in healthcare tech / SaaS
- Experience selling to Payer/Health Plan market space
- Experience upselling, nurturing business relationships, retaining and expanding our client’s footprint
- Ability to immediately engage with and leverage existing payer relationships
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Capability to bring a network of relationships to help create new business pipeline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in small/large audiences
- Highly organized and capable of leading multiple deals to completion
- Participate in and lead in competitive sales and RFP opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own their territory segment and logo acquisition of Payers within their space
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast accuracy through discovery calls and meetings with clients and partners
- Utilize company data and tools to maximize lead gen and market pursuit efforts, refining processes and approaches using data insights and qualitative experience
- Develop and deliver solution proposals, product demonstration and presentations
- Negotiate and close contracts in coordination with the leadership team, legal and product as needed
- Effective use of a CRM to ensure accurate and timely growth within their territory segment
- Understand evolving business terrains and effectively articulate product value proposition to prospective clients
- Collaborating with Account Managers to coordinate efforts in identifying leads
- Serve as a key member of and contributor to the Payer Segment team
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Free medical, dental, and vision for you; PT pays 100% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)