ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company (#1 in TN and 90th in the U.S.) located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality they strive to provide.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic intern to join our Sales Operations Team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in helping ensure quality data and information for the sales and marketing teams at ProviderTrust. The Sales Operations Intern will work on refining and updating information in ProviderTrust’s CRM platform, Salesforce, as well as many other critical tasks. You will gain a TON of experience working with some highly motivated team members!
What You’ll Get To Do Each Day:
- Work with the Sales Operations team on Salesforce reporting and data cleansing
- Maintain and refine client account information
- Assist in converting names into actionable leads
- Salesforce housekeeping projects
- Assist with lead queue management
- Assist with system leads – how they are pulled, organized, and distributed.
The ideal candidate knows Salesforce and has worked in a sales environment. The right person is great with navigating multiple applications, managing data, understands lead generation, and is comfortable with Excel and Google apps. We are looking for someone who is highly organized and can effectively communicate and contribute as a dependable asset to our team.
What It’s Like To Intern Here:
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed in and extend beyond our organization
Applicants must meet all of the criteria below to be eligible:
- Be enrolled in a two or four-year college/university
- Must be available to work the full intern session: September to the holiday season with the option to extend to spring
- All interns must have proper authorization to work in the United States
- Interns are non-exempt and will be paid a competitive hourly rate for 20-30 hour work week
- Must be tech-savvy and eager to work in a SaaS organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Have high adaptability and can embrace change
- Welcome a challenge and are eager to grow and succeed
To apply, please click here.