Senior Financial Analyst
ProviderTrust empowers safer healthcare for patients, providers, and payers by leveraging always-accurate compliance intelligence. Founded in 2010 in Nashville, TN, ProviderTrust creates comprehensive solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to continuously monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. Our solutions monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials, and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions.
ProviderTrust monitors and verifies compliance and credential issues across the healthcare ecosystem, connecting vital intelligence to the moments and workflows you need it most. From OIG exclusions to licenses and credentials, our healthcare monitoring and verification platform goes beyond good enough.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Financial Analyst responsible for creating value by uncovering and supporting opportunities for growth and profitability. The Financial Analyst will work closely with all areas of the business and have a direct relationship with executive leadership, reporting to the VP of Finance. This role requires a high level of critical thinking and attention to detail while being able to meet deadlines.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in financial analysis/accounting, preferably in a Private Equity, Investment Banking or a growth stage SaaS organization
- Ability to discover and refine strategic opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Experience with Quickbooks, Salesforce, Tableau or similar tools preferred
- Strong initiative to create new processes to create timely analysis
- Strong relationship skills with all areas of business and executive leadership and the ability to influence decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required, CPA or MBA a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial modeling, annual budget preparation and management, and long term forecasting
- Prepare cyclical reporting and analysis
- Partner with all areas of the business to discuss budget variances, strategic initiatives, and forecasting
- Analyze opportunities for revenue optimization and operational efficiencies
- Provide insights to leadership by assisting in creating and maintaining business KPIs and proactively identifying areas of opportunity for improvements
- Perform ad hoc analysis using data from internal financial systems and package insights into clear and concise presentations
- Analyze the financial impact of current and proposed investments
- Implement and work with Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports
- Assist in preparation of executive leadership presentations
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)