Senior Implementation Project Manager
ProviderTrust empowers safer healthcare for patients, providers, and payers by leveraging always-accurate compliance intelligence. Founded in 2010 in Nashville, TN, ProviderTrust creates comprehensive solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to continuously monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. Our solutions monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials, and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions.
ProviderTrust monitors and verifies compliance and credential issues across the healthcare ecosystem, connecting vital intelligence to the moments and workflows you need it most. From OIG exclusions to licenses and credentials, our healthcare monitoring and verification platform goes beyond good enough.
We are seeking a Senior Implementation Executive to play a critical role on our Professional Service team, owning the end-to-end complex enterprise implementation projects at ProviderTrust. This individual will lead ProviderTrust enterprise clients and key internal stakeholders through the technical, operational, and workflow elements required for the successful onboarding and deployment of ProviderTrust’s products and services.
We are looking for a highly motivated, intellectually curious, and collaborative self-starter who is adaptable to change. The ideal candidate can cut through ambiguity and activate outcomes with high client satisfaction while managing risks along the way. This individual must be able to communicate effectively to clients, executives, and cross-functional teams. The right person will have a distinct passion for driving client success, project and program management, adoption, and growth.
The ideal candidate will have previous work experiences including:
- Implementing SaaS or data tools for enterprise healthcare organizations
- Familiarity with navigating enterprise ecosystems and implementing solutions with platforms and applications such as HRIS, ERP, AP, Network CRM and others
- A history of utilizing and implementing project management and implementation best practices to maximize stakeholder effectiveness
- Experience and ability to work effectively and be comfortable partnering with and addressing the needs of technical, business and project management professionals
- JIRA proficiency or experience with similar project management or CRM software
Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of overall experience in software or digital health-related implementation or consulting
- Extensive program, project, and process management experience
- Track record of strong client focus and uncompromising integrity
- Proven history of managing project teams to meet aggressive delivery deadlines
- Proven ability to think outside the box, optimize processes and lead change
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
- Experience and comfort interfacing with senior executives, both internally and externally
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholder expectations through effective negotiation and partnering
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification required
- Flexibility to travel approximately 25% annually
- Consulting experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently manage implementations of high strategic importance from pre-sales support through post launch optimization
- Establish project scope, plan, dependencies, and timelines for launch, incorporating the different work streams, e.g. change management, integrations, and project phases
- Develop and maintain project documentation including project charter, project plan, status reports, budget, and issue/risk logs etc., consistent with prescribed methodology, templates, and standards
- Serve as a subject matter expert in all aspects of the ProviderTrust platform(s), including product features and configurability options
- Conduct detailed client workflow discovery, with an accurate understanding of product capabilities and constraints.
- Identify and escalate potential implementation risks in partnership with Account Management and Sales
- Representative, as well as manage both client and internal communication and exception processes associated with mitigating those risks properly and proactively.
- Build productive relationships with key internal contacts at various levels of authority outside own area of expertise
- Assist with pre-contracting sales requests and perspective customer calls as needed
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives within the Professional Services organization
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)