Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
ProviderTrust empowers safer healthcare for patients, providers, and payers by leveraging always-accurate compliance intelligence. Founded in 2010 in Nashville, TN, ProviderTrust creates comprehensive solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to continuously monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. Our solutions monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials, and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions.
ProviderTrust monitors and verifies compliance and credential issues across the healthcare ecosystem, connecting vital intelligence to the moments and workflows you need it most. From OIG exclusions to licenses and credentials, our healthcare monitoring and verification platform goes beyond good enough.
We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join our established and growing QA team. You will help enforce policies of QA best practices, methodologies, and tools aimed at continuous improvement. Additionally, you will provide QA testing and support for large-scale, mission-critical projects and promote the organization’s education, adoption, and adherence to the above-mentioned practices.
- 3-5 years of experience building automation test frameworks and automated test cases using tools such as Katalon, Selenium, etc. This must include knowledge of building an automation testing framework.
- At least 3 years of professional quality assurance experience, supporting software development of web-based and API applications.
- Experience integrating an automation framework with a test management tool, such as Test Rail, Jira, etc.
- Experience developing and executing SQL queries with the ability to integrate with automation frameworks.
- Experience with Performance/Load Testing.
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Must be a Self-starter and independent worker.
- Apple IOS.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, management information systems, or computer science, and/or equivalent business experience.
- 5-7 years of professional experience required, preferably in healthcare operations or systems-oriented environments with demonstrated QA skills.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in automated test design, development, and execution of test cases in support of software.
- Understanding of a broad range of quality assurance and testing processes and methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help enforce policies of QA best practices, methodologies, and tools aimed at continuous improvement and QA testing for large-scale, mission-critical projects and maintenance and support work.
- Help promote the organization’s education, adoption, and adherence to the above-mentioned practices.
- Understand and apply proven QA and testing methodologies.
- Develop detailed test plans, test cases, and test procedures based upon requirements documentation, technical specifications, and business process flows PT applications.
- Attend and participate in meetings to review test plans and test cases to ensure accuracy and completion of documentation.
- Perform the development of automated testing capabilities for PT’s key systems – including building the overall test automation framework.
- Conduct software testing of new products, enhancements, or releases by fully executing test plans manually or through automated methods.
- Ensure that software is reliable and meets requirements and QA standards.
- Document test results and recommendations and escalate issues appropriately.
- Monitor application performance post-implementation to prevent reoccurrence of issues identified during pre-release QA testing.
- Assist in the triage of escalated production issues.
- Promote teamwork, collaborative interactions, and alignment among the project teams, with the other IT teams, and with internal customers.
- Participate in testing of all releases.
- Identify opportunities to improve our software that will better serve the needs of our internal and external clients.
- Support and guide other Quality Assurance Analysts.
What It’s Like To Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)