ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality that they strive to provide.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented software developer to join our growing healthcare SaaS organization in Nashville, TN. As a member of the software engineering team, the successful candidate will work on emerging technologies to enhance ProviderTrust’s existing products and to develop innovative products and solutions.
What It’s Like To Work Here
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
- BS or MS degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- A demonstrable understanding and relevant experience in Java
- Experience using and a strong understanding of SQL, HQL, or JPQL
- Experience developing on a Linux platform is a plus
- Experience with IntelliJ and/or Gradle is a plus
- Experience with AWS offerings is a plus
- The ability to work efficiently and lead yourself in a fluid environment
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Experience in Web/Internet technologies
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success as well as strong work ethic
- An understanding of distributed/concurrent programming is preferred
- Willingness to participate in an On-Call support rotation
- Work on site at Nashville location
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work:
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2017)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2017)
To apply please click here.