Vendor Care Specialist
ProviderTrust is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Tennessee, located in the heart of downtown Nashville. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality they strive to provide.
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to convert customer calls into signups for a new vendor program. You will be tasked with placing outbound calls to vendors that are required to signup with our compliance monitoring program and verify contact information.
Education and Experience
- College degree
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and management
- Stress tolerance
- High energy levels
- Self motivation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact vendors via inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and chats.
- Educate vendors about the new compliance monitoring requirements and pricing
- Handle customer questions and overcome objections
- Walk vendors through the vendor enrollment process
- Thoroughly document all vendor encounters in CRM (Salesforce)
- Work closely with management and product development to pass along product enhancement feedback
- Innovate and collaborate with team and management on how to improve current products and processes.
What It’s Like To Work Here
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- 401k with employer match
- Stock option program
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2018)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2018)