We help others grow and succeed by providing monthly webinars for healthcare professionals.
Continued education opportunities – Earn CEUs toward your accreditation
Stay up to date – Receive the latest news in healthcare from industry experts
Create a great workplace – Learn how to build a culture that encourages, develops, and engages your people.
August 26, 2020 at 12 PM CT
Recent Regulatory Updates and Compliance Standards
Join ProviderTrust as we cover the most recent regulatory changes affecting HR and Compliance processes. As regulations have shifted drastically over the last few months, it can be hard to keep track of the current rules that govern your role. We have gathered all of the federal mandates and legislation into one place so you can stay up-to-date.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What these recent regulations mean for your organization
- How to identify high-risk gaps within your organization
- Best practice to ensure you are following federal and state guidelines
September 30, 2020 at 12 PM CT
Racial Inequities and Minority Representation in Healthcare
Join ProviderTrust as we host special guests to help contribute to the discussion of racial inequity and minority representation in healthcare leadership. We will be gathering reporting insights to learn more about the disparities and challenges that come with providing better access and quality to these communities.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Populations that experience disparities and inequity
- Current roadblocks for increasing minority access and valuable care
- Why lack of minority leadership is affecting delivery of care and public health
- Ways to partner and build awareness and change for inclusion and diversity in leadership and representation
- How HR/Compliance leaders can help their organization address disparities