Helping healthcare professionals grow and succeed with monthly webinars
Earn CEUs toward your accreditation, stay up to date with the latest news and analysis from industry experts, and build a culture that develops and engages your people.
August 26, 2021 at 12 PM CT
Medicare Policy Update: Using the New Anti-Kickback Safe Harbors to Manage Risk
There has been a myriad of regulatory changes since the transition to the Biden administration. In this webinar, we chat with Elizabeth Lippincott, Managing Member and Sandra Durkin, Member, both of Strategic Health Law, about recent Medicare policy updates and how to manage and navigate these changes.
Join our guest experts for a discussion around:
- Background on the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute and Safe Harbor regulations
- Existing Managed Care Safe Harbors
- 2020 New and Revised Safe Harbors, including the Rebate Rule
September 30, 2021 at 12 PM CT
Smarter Healthcare License Monitoring in a COVID-19 World
Verifying healthcare licenses can be extremely complex and time-consuming, especially if it’s done through manual processes, made even more difficult by the COVID-19 pandemic. For healthcare organizations, verifying and managing provider licenses is critical to maintaining compliance, but it’s often time-consuming due to the ambiguous license and credentialing landscape. In this webinar, we outline how leveraging smarter data in your license verification process ensures that every employee or provider has the required credentials to serve your patients.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The current state of primary source healthcare license verification in 2021.
- How rapid telehealth adoption and license portability changes impact your process and risk.
- How to hit the moving target of ever-changing healthcare license boards.
- Case studies on how the nation’s top health systems are solving the complex problem of license verification for large numbers of employees.