Last Modified: July 16, 2019
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AND IT IMPOSES CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCEPTIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THEM, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS.
You acknowledge that the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and trade dress used and displayed on the Site and in the Materials (whether registered and unregistered, collectively, the “Trademarks”) are and shall remain exclusively the property of ProviderTrust and/or its licensors. ProviderTrust grants you no license or rights whatsoever in or to any Trademarks, and nothing on the Site or in the Materials shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark.
Use of Site and Materials; Restrictions
Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not do, attempt to do, or assist or encourage another person to do any of the following:
- use the Site or Materials in any way that violates federal, state, local, or international law or regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in relevant jurisdictions (including without limitation any laws or regulations regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries);
- use the Site to transmit or engage in unsolicited commercial communications;
- access the Site or Materials by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ProviderTrust, including without limitation not accessing the Site through any automated means (such as scripts or web crawlers), or otherwise gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, disrupt, or circumvent any of the security features of any part of the Site (or the networks, servers, applications, and databases that provide or are connected to the Site);
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) from or with regard to the Site;
- post, transmit, or store on or through the Site, or introduce to the Site (or the networks, servers, applications, and databases that provide or are connected to the Site) or to any person accessing or using (or attempting to access or use) the Site, (i) material that, in the judgment of ProviderTrust in its sole discretion, is in violation of any local, state, federal, or international law or regulation, is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, or defamatory, or libelous to any person, is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, promotes violence, promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or otherwise is objectionable or (ii) any spyware, viruses, ransomware, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, logic bombs, or other material that is, or is intended to be, malicious or harmful;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts, or is intended to interfere with or disrupt) the Site (or the networks, servers, applications, and databases that provide or are connected to the Site); or
- impersonate ProviderTrust, a ProviderTrust employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including without limitation by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
Any unauthorized use of any this Site or the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, communications, and/or other applicable laws and/or regulations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512, as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), ProviderTrust reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site or the information and content contained therein if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, regardless of whether such alleged infringement is a first-time or repeat occurrence or whether the material or activity is determined ultimately to be infringing.
Hyperlinks and Social Media Features
Links to third-party sites contained on this Site are provided solely as convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. ProviderTrust has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites, their content, or their policies, including without limitation privacy policies or lack thereof. ProviderTrust does not endorse or make any representations about third-party sites or any information, software, or other products or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that ProviderTrust shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such third-party websites.
Modifications and Interruption of Service
ProviderTrust reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Site with or without notice. ProviderTrust shall not be liable to you or to any third party should ProviderTrust exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Site.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site
ProviderTrust is based in the State of Tennessee in the United States of America, and the Site is intended solely for residents of the United States. Use of or access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. By accessing or using the Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of your own jurisdiction and any jurisdiction from which you access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you consent to the transmission of your personal information and any non-personal information we may collect from you to the United States, and you acknowledge and accept all liability and responsibility arising from the transmission of such information to the United States.
THE SITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PROVIDERTRUST DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND DATA ACCURACY. PROVIDERTRUST DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, THE SITE OR MATERIALS OR ANY OTHER SITES LINKED TO THE SITE. THE CONTENT OF THE SITE AND MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND PROVIDERTRUST MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE FOREGOING. PROVIDERTRUST DOES NOT AND CANNOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM INFECTION, VIRUSES, WORMS, RANSOMWARE, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. PROVIDERTRUST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PROVIDERTRUST, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR MATERIALS, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, OR THE CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT PROVIDERTRUST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Venue
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site (other than notices given as set forth above) should be directed to email@example.com or 406 11th Avenue North, Suite 250, Nashville, TN 37203.