Smarter Healthcare License Monitoring in a COVID-19 World
Verifying healthcare licenses can be extremely complex and time-consuming, especially if it’s done through manual processes, made even more difficult by the COVID-19 pandemic.
For healthcare organizations, verifying and managing provider licenses is critical to maintaining compliance, but it’s often time-consuming due to the ambiguous license and credentialing landscape. In this webinar, we outline how leveraging smarter data in your license verification process ensures that every employee or provider has the required credentials to serve your patients.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The recent Biden administration vaccine mandate announcement.
- The current state of primary source healthcare license verification in 2021.
- How rapid telehealth adoption and license portability changes impact your process and risk.
- How to hit the moving target of ever-changing healthcare license boards.
- Case studies on how the nation’s top health systems are solving the complex problem of license verification for large numbers of employees.
Resources to help HR & Compliance teams grow and succeed.
The COVID-19 pandemic has not only necessitated an increased focus on compliance efforts it’s also highlighted the importance of ensuring buy-in of these efforts across organizations. Join us for a discussion with Margaret Scavotto, President of Management Performance Associates, and Mike Rosen, Co-Founder of ProviderTrust, during which we will cover our top compliance tips to help ensure a successful and safe 2022.
Stay in Touch
Get the latest healthcare news, advice from industry experts, and all things related to monitoring solutions delivered straight to your inbox.
On Sept. 9, President Biden announced an executive order that includes new vaccination requirements for most healthcare entities that receive Medicare or Medicaid reimbursements. Building on the recently announced vaccination requirement for nursing facilities (announced on Aug. 18), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) is now requiring healthcare facilities that receive federal funds to mandate vaccinations for their workers.