Smarter Healthcare License Monitoring in a COVID-19 World
Verifying healthcare licenses can be extremely complex and time-consuming, especially if it’s done through manual processes, made even more difficult by the COVID-19 pandemic.
For healthcare organizations, verifying and managing provider licenses is critical to maintaining compliance, but it’s often time-consuming due to the ambiguous license and credentialing landscape. In this webinar, we outline how leveraging smarter data in your license verification process ensures that every employee or provider has the required credentials to serve your patients.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The recent Biden administration vaccine mandate announcement.
- The current state of primary source healthcare license verification in 2021.
- How rapid telehealth adoption and license portability changes impact your process and risk.
- How to hit the moving target of ever-changing healthcare license boards.
- Case studies on how the nation’s top health systems are solving the complex problem of license verification for large numbers of employees.