At ProviderTrust, we’re committed to supporting the healthcare community as we all navigate the spread of COVID-19.
While we are certainly not experts in infectious disease, we have partners and industry faculty who can add perspective, value, and expert guidance on many of the specific challenges healthcare is facing today, such as telehealth expansion and changing license portability requirements.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Dr. Marty Makary, a Johns Hopkins surgeon, health policy expert, best-selling author, and a national leading voice in addressing the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this interview, Dr. Makary discusses:
- Some of the early warning signs healthcare providers noticed
- Short and long-term best practices for provider credentialing
- How to utilize telehealth and virtual care now and beyond the current COVID-19 pandemic
- Adapting current staffing models to better meet increased care demands in the current environment
- Potential lasting improvements to the healthcare system following the pandemic