It’s important to understand the complexity of healthcare credentialing and license verification according to each authority that is involved in determining who is eligible to provide quality care. To do this, let’s review the authority figures as they relate to rules and requirements for each licensed provider and healthcare organization.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- State medical board statutes and governance
- Accreditation standards for licensed providers
- State Medicaid rules and enforcement
- HHS OIG and CMS guidelines for licensed providers
- How to implement comprehensive workflows for license verification