We Aim to Extend, Engage, and Empower our Team
Our Core Values
The foundation of our culture is built upon our core values. We meet as one team every morning to discuss one of these values, keeping us focused on what truly matters.
"What I like most about Sales at ProviderTrust is that it isn’t run-of-the-mill software sales. We’re not just selling SaaS, we’re selling an innovative approach to healthcare monitoring. It’s challenging, but I think we have a unique opportunity to work closely with customers, coach them into thinking about their business issue in a different way, and then collaborate with other teams at ProviderTrust to build the solution. And I love the people I get to work with every day!"
- Regan S., Territory Development Leader
"One of the exciting parts of being on the Product team is that we get to work with all areas of the business. As we engage with each team, we learn about what our customers (and fellow teammates) love about our products and what we need to build next. Working on the Product team, I get to see first-hand the results of the work I and my teammates are doing on a daily basis. It’s meaningful, collaborative, creative, and downright fun to be a part of this talented group of people!"
- Russ C., Product Manager
"Working on the Development team at ProviderTrust makes me feel impactful, heard, and supported. Developers at every level are allowed meaningful input in high-level design and are always engaging with product owners and managers. Every team member has been willing to collaborate and share their codebase expertise when asked. Also, there's cold brew on tap."
- Grant W., Software Developer
"When asked what I do for work I always smile and say, ‘I spoil my teammates!’ The concept of having a People Ops team separate from traditional HR is relatively new. It is this idea of adding a human element to the workplace. We’re continually challenging ourselves to create a welcoming environment and unique experiences that positively impact the larger team while also removing roadblocks so everyone can thrive in their work. We believe our people matter beyond the job position they hold - we put our people first!"
- Jamie L., People Programs Manager
"As a member of the finance team, I feel like I always need to be ready for wherever the day may take us. No day is ever the same so it keeps the days from ever being boring. Its rewarding to have the ability to work with other departments to solve for any issues or needs the business may have. Our team of two is small but we work well together, we hustle to get the job done, and we have a lot of laughs along the way."
- Diana M., Accountant
"It is just a fact of life that we often spend more time with our co-workers than we do our own families. What ProviderTrust has done is create a culture in which the people here are not a separation from your family, but an extension of it. This culture easily extends into our clients, and their success becomes our success. The relationships we build with our clients extends past a business relationship and moves into one of growth, respect, and genuine affection."
- EmilyGrace B., Client Success Leader
"Our ability to be diligent, but absolutely fun to work with is what I love most about the Vendor Care team. We are a small powerhouse of individuals that all possess unique characteristics that add value to our group. Not only do good vibes of fellowship float amongst our standing desk, but creativity and hustle are also equally in the mix."
Krista A., Vendor Care Specialist
At the intersection of creativity and data, the work we do to tell compelling stories is constantly evolving. We set goals, take risks, and learn fast. I love how our culture encourages us to show up with our full selves and champion each other’s successes.
Matt G., Product Marketing Manager
"Our days revolve around helping our clients and internal teams solve problems, one of which is rarely like another. Knowing that the outcome of our work means the right people are providing care for our clients across the country is incredibly satisfying. Add in a bunch of exceptional co-workers, an amazing space, and a culture that supports our personal goals just as much as the company’s goals, and you’ve got something that makes you proud to be a part of this team."
- Chris L., Internal Monitoring Coordinator
- We hired 20 new faces in Q1 alone, with plans to grow the organization by 25% this year.
- With the return of in-person conferences, our Chief Compliance Officer Donna Thiel presented at HCCA Compliance Institute in Phoenix and HCCA New Orleans.
- Jodi Murphy, our Director of People & Culture, was selected as an inaugural member of SGE’s Growth Fellow Program.
- After two unprecedented years of remote work, our teams have emphasized returning to relationships with a hybrid work environment and intentional team gatherings.
- Building on our people-centric culture, we increased our parental leave to 16-weeks fully paid, and added two additional Federal holidays - Juneteenth and Veterans Day.
- We onboarded our first client into Dash.
- We celebrated 10 Years of ProviderTrust on July 2nd!
- We were named one of the TN Top Workplaces 2020 Winners.
- We won Modern Healthcare 2020 Best Places to Work for the second year in a row.
- We launched a fully remote workforce in response to COVID-19.
- Our team grows to 83 employees!
- ProviderTrust is named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work.
- We moved to our beautiful new office at Capitol View.
- Michael Rosen presents with HHS OIG Senior Counsel at the HCCA Compliance Institute - "The State of Exclusions and OIG Enforcement Actions"
- We were inducted into the Nashville Business Journal's Hall of Fame for Best Places to Work (5 consecutive years)!
- Modern Healthcare names ProviderTrust as one of the Best Places to Work.
- We hosted our first roundtable event with healthcare HR leaders at the historic Ocean Way Studios.
- ProviderTrust is named to the Entrepreneur 360 List.
- Chris Redhage receives the Nashville Technology Council’s Emerging Leader of the Year Award.
- VendorProof Engage kicks off to help onboard and monitor healthcare vendors to stay compliant with HHS OIG and CMS standards.
- ProviderTrust is named to the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., and the fastest growing software company in Tennessee.
- Our team grows to 30 employees!
- Donna Thiel speaks at the HCCA Compliance Institute with HHS OIG Senior Counsel, Laura Ellis about Corporate Integrity Agreements.
- The Economist features ProviderTrust as an influential entrepreneurial startup in the United States.
- PT Talks officially began to help communicate skills, hobbies, or interests of team members at ProviderTrust each Friday.
- Andrew Luers joins our team as a Managing Partner.
- Michael Rosen speaks at the HCCA Compliance Institute - "Tips on Avoiding, Complying and Negotiating a CIA"
- Our kickball team won the Nashville city championship!
- We launched our third product, VendorProof!
- Moved to our longtime office at 2300 Charlotte Avenue in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Michael Rosen speaks at the ASHHRA Conference - "Best Practice in Staying Ahead of the OIG".
- ProviderTrust begins working with its first health plan partner.
- Chris Redhage and Michael Rosen start ProviderTrust in Nashville, Tennessee on July 2, 2010.
- Kent Schwab is added to our team to help lead our Product and Development team.
- We launched our first product, Passport!