With the endurance of the COVID-19 pandemic, regulators have attempted to balance long-term integration of telehealth with continued emergency response. Both payers have providers must continue adapting credentialing standards and processes to account for the latest telehealth regulations.
In this guide, we will provide some tips for adapting to the changing environment as well as evaluating and managing your telehealth credentialing and ongoing monitoring processes to ensure continuity and accuracy.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Current regulations and exceptions for providing telehealth during COVID-19
- Considerations for how to quickly start telehealth services for your organization
- The unique challenges of provider verification from primary sources under emergency declarations
- Where to find the latest government resources and response kits
- A comprehensive approach to credentialing providers and ensuring patient safety